Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ahhhh finally sleeping babies...

Ahhhh finally after about 9 weeks, my two littles are napping at the exact same time. I am giddy with excitement at the chores I could accomplish while they nap, but all I want to do is R.E.L.A.X. The last nine weeks have been a lovely, hazy blur as our family of three (mom, dad, and 22 month old big sister) became an amazing family of four! It's been a fun, crazy, loving, tiring two months but we are adjusting all quite well! I spend my "free time" researching recipes for my toddler who has some pretty serious food allergies, meal planning for my family, cloth diapering (my obsession) and double jogging strollers (to help in my race to lose this pregnancy weight).

The stroller debate is CRAZY...I obviously need the double for my two girls, and I already have one but now I want the jogger so I can start putting some serious mileage on my feet! I originally wanted a tandem one but now I am thinking a side by side compact stroller....Eeeekkkkk lots to think about!

For now I will go back to the mad dash to get my life in a somewhat rather chaotic rhythm while my littles nap peacefully...back to test tasting recipes, washing cloth diapers and stroller research. more to come...

6 comments:

  1. Aren't those quiet moments too few and far between??!! Can't wait to read more from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you got some quiet mama time! We are looking forward to your future blogs and sharing your adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited to read about your lovely ladies.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to reading about your adventures! congrats on becoming a family of four!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay!!!!!! I'm so excited you did this!! I can't wait to read!!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone, super excited to blog!

    ReplyDelete